We are here to here to optimize Business Presence
This is the process of optimizing your website to “rank” higher in search engine results pages, thereby increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic your website receives. The channels that benefit from SEO include websites, blogs, and infographics.
There are a number of ways to approach SEO in order to generate qualified traffic to your website.
The Core of SEO
Why SEO is important
- While paid advertising, social media, and other online platforms can generate traffic to websites, the majority of online traffic is driven by search engines.
- Organic search results cover more digital real estate, appear more credible to savvy searchers, and receive way more clicks than paid advertisements. For example, of all US searches, only ~2.8% of people click on paid advertisements.
- SEO is also one of the only online marketing channels that, when set up correctly, can continue to pay dividends over time. If you provide a solid piece of content that deserves to rank for the right keywords, your traffic can snowball over time, whereas advertising needs continuous funding to send traffic to your site.
- Search engines are getting smarter, but they still need our help.
- Optimizing your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.